So as you know, I have two cats that can be both a real pain in the butt, yet a joy to the heart. Well, the other night, my parents decided that it was time for me to give them a bath. So the adventure began. My grandparents were visiting, so of course, they wanted in on the action, too. I proceeded to drag both cats into the bathroom, my gramps following with his camera. Yep, you heard me right, his camera. I did have on clothes, for having given the cats other baths without them, I've learned that clothes-on is the better option. Anyway, I turned on the shower(also a better option), and Tommy immediately went as far from as it as he could. He knew what was happening, and what was in store. My brilliant child Teegra, of course, just stood there, tense and alert. Since he was the only one available, and I guess eager to get in, I quickly snatched him up and headed through the door into the warm, square shower. As soon as I shut the door and put him down, he jumped up against the door and started whining this meow-like whine, over and over again, higher then lower then high again. I found it sad and I felt sorry for the little guy, but my audience; now composed of Mom, Dad, Granny, Gramps, Nick, and a frightened Tommy; found it hilarious, besides Tommy, of course. I was able to finally able to hold Teegra between my legs as I washed him over and over with soap and water. He was a good boy, but good grief, is he strong. Plus, being extremely didn't help with his already slippery coat. After I finished with Teegra, then it was Tommy's turn. Everyone in the room was like, "Come here, Tommy. Come here, big boy. Got get in the shower. Go get in the shower." I was like, "You guys, you're going to have to reach down, pick him up, and bring him to me." There was no way he would get in this shower willingly, let alone come to anyone. So my dad was finally able to grab, and hand him off to me. Tommy was actually better than Teegra. His cries though, man, they'd break your heart. They were the most pitiful I have ever heard, yet when I was spraying him with water, he just stood there and took it. Poor little guy, however, he is the one that usually smells the worst, and needed that shower. After I finished up with Tommy, we all stayed in the bathroom for almost an hour trying to get them dry so they wouldn't get sick or anything. In the end, we have two clean kitties, who throw up less, and still love me, besides the torture I put them through.
|
This entry was posted on 9:30 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.




2 comments:
this os why i have a dog. HAHA although zipper my guinnea pig is like a cat in water though.
Gretchen &
Abby
hi its macy :D