Crazy Night Out
9:47 PM | Author: Jon
What an insane night out. Yesterday at drama practice, we decided we were all going to got to this barbecue place down the street. Only about half of those people went tonight, but it was still fun, and boy was it an adventure. To start, we all decided to walk down to the restaurant. I mean, it was 50 feet away, so no sense in driving the short distance, right?...Wrong. Have you ever walked with wild girls wearing heals through moist ground, pitch black outside, cars wizzing by, centimeters from yourself? Yeah, it's an interesting experience in itself. The girls were screaming and yelling and laughing, and it was just complete insanity. Me and the only other guy were just like, "Girls.". Finally, we made it to the restaurant, and I was like, "This place better be good after all that." When we got in, the waitress sat us all down, and took our orders. The whole time, the girls were being completely random and loud and just wild. I felt so bad for the people at the nearby tables. The girls must have been on something because when our waitress came back with our orders, they were like, "Hey, can we do karaoke?". And the waitress was like, "Sure.". Then the little trio got up, got everyone in the whole restaurant's attention, and started singing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen in weird voices. The rest of us were so embarrassed, and we finally got them to come back to the table. After that, the rest of the meal was pretty good. Still a little wild, but definitely on the controlled side. I've definitely learned my lesson. Never go out in public with people you don't really know. It can be quite an experience.
|
This entry was posted on 9:47 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On November 23, 2008 at 10:52 PM , Anonymous said...

hahaha, that sounds like me at sleepovers =P emilie glidewell has some pretty intense blackmail on me *laugh*

 
On November 23, 2008 at 10:56 PM , Anonymous said...

I know Emilie.

But yeah, I can be crazy like that with people I know, but never people I don't know. I also know how to control myself in public places. Hope the food was good!

 
On November 24, 2008 at 3:40 PM , Anonymous said...

you know you had fun though =D

 
On November 25, 2008 at 6:29 PM , Anonymous said...

Yeah Us girls have our moments but u go to love us anyway. :D


Gretchen & Abby